CLEAN BURN MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Now is the time to service your Clean Burn used oil heating system. Clean Burn recommends that you service your equipment every 700 to 1,000 hours of operation. Save money and reduce the likelihood of nuisance no heat calls by servicing your heating system now! After all, the cold weather is never far away.
JWT Equipment Specialists is your Clean Burn Master Distributor and Service Center!
What to expect when our service technician comes to your site:
- Vacuum ashes from combustion chamber and flue tubes.
- Vacuum chimney at breach, clean and adjust barometric damper for proper draft.
- Inspect burner for worn or weak components and upgrades.
- Clean and replace filters as needed in the tank, pump and canister.
- The following parts are included with the maintenance program: nozzle, air and oil components; pump gasket and screen, solenoid plungers and springs, and a new canister O-ring
Any additional parts or follow-up work will be at a discounted rate
2023 Clean Burn Maintenance Program Pricing
Sign up by August 31, 2023 to receive the discounted rate!
April 1st – August 31: $850 per unit (Includes travel)
September 1 – March 31: $925 per unit (includes travel)
* Ask About multi-unit pricing
**NJ requires emission test. $30 will be added for test. Emission test is pass or fail
To sign up for the maintenance program, complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you to set a date for service. If you have any questions regarding the program, contact us at 844-JWT-SERV (844-598-7378).
Requirements for the Program
The State of NJ requires an emission test. There is a charge of $30 per unit, pass or fail. Pricing is subject to the date when signup is completed. Scheduling for the service will be determoned by JWTES. Customer must have enough oil to fire the unit at time service is completed. If there is not enough oil to prime the unit at the time of service, there will be additional charges for JWTES to return. If a scissor lift or other special equipment is required, there may be additional charges. This program excludes discontinued models however; we do service all Clean Burn models. Units that have run more for more than 1,500 hours since the previous service may be subject to additonal charges.