JWT Equipment Specialists Career Opportunities
JWT Equipment Specialists is currently looking for hard working, reliable, self-starting candidates for Sales and Technicial Roles
Automotive Equipment Sales Specialist:
JWT Equipment Specialists is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team! We are a fast growing, full line automotive equipment sales and service company for the light and heavy-duty automotive industry, providing new equipment, service and maintenance in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, and Northern Maryland.
We sell and service automotive in-ground and above ground automotive lifts, waste oil heating systems, fluid storage and handling systems including pumps, tanks, reels as well as shop ventilation systems, air compressors, refrigerated dryers and pressure washing systems. We also sell wheel service and alignment equipment as well as shop supplies such as wheel weights, tire repair materials and TPMS sensors.
The Equipment Sales Specialist will be a driving force for our business and is responsible for promoting our company’s products and services to current and prospective clients within their sales area. In this position, you will travel to local client sites to develop new and nurture current client relationships. The ideal candidate will have a superior work ethic with a competitive spirit, ability to work independently, and strong in-person communication and sales skills.
- Build strong relationships with decision makers and influencers of current and prospective clients within assigned territory.
- Grow territory and generate sales leads through in person, face to face, and over the phone contact.
- Assess client pain points and present solutions that tailor to their specific need - perform demonstrations, provide detailed product information, and present quotes to clients.
- Travel to client sites to present company products and services to potential and current clients.
- Continuously achieve sales goals and meet KPIs.
- Maintain and expand knowledge on company services and product, and present professionally to clients.
- Stay up to date on industry, market, and competition.
- Professional sales background
- Proven sales track record
- Automotive (service) experience
- Career oriented goals
- Ability to perform as a focused, high energy team player
- Dedicated to the sale of premium automotive service equipment
- Professional and Energetic
- Highly motivated to sell through building strong relationships
- Computer savvy (Microsoft Office suite)
- Excellent at managing and prioritizing your time
- Knowledgeable of the automotive repair and service industry
- Outside sales experience
- Success in B2B sales and building and maintaining relationships with clientele through face-to-face sales.
- Enthusiastic attitude with eagerness to continuously learn and grow.
- Self-starter who works with minimal direction
- Mechanical industry and/or automotive equipment knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication, strong business writing, and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Ability to conduct local travel to and from client sites, no overnight travel required
Automotive Equipment Technician:
Are you looking to advance your career where each day is not like the last?
Based in Duryea Pa, JWT Equipment Specialists is a one call solution for automotive service department equipment and supply needs. Our experienced team works hard to deliver great products and fast, professional service to keep shops running safely and smoothly.
Perform preventative maintenance, general repair, and installation in the following areas:
- • Automotive Lifts
- • Waste Oil Heating Systems
- • Air Compressors and Piping
- • Oil/Fluid Storing and Handling
- • and much more
You will start your day traveling in a company service truck performing services and/or new equipment installations based on the work schedule and the needs of the customer. JWTES provides services and repairs in Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern Tier and Hudson Valley New York, All of New Jersey and Delaware, as well as Northern Maryland.
Typical work environments include:
- • automotive repair shops
- • auto dealerships
- • fleet garages
- • tire stores
- • private facilities
- • industrial facilities
As a company representative, you must be neat and professional with a positive attitude and be customer focused. JWTES is a drug free company with a strong commitment to safety. Our service trucks are regulated by DOT and drivers must have a valid driver’s license and pass a DOT medical certification. Many of our team members started off in the fields of HVAC, auto repair, plumbing and electrical. Applicants should have knowledge of plumbing, electrical and general mechanics; as well as knowledge of general tool use and the ability to use a multimeter. We provide on the job training.
- • Heath Insurance - including Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
- • Life Insurance and disability coverage
- • Accident, critical illness and hospitalization coverage
- • Paid Time Off
- • 401(k) with company match
- • 5 Day Work Week (M-F)