KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS’ VEHICLES SAFE
Regular inspection and maintenance is the best way to maximize ROI and to extend the life of your vehicle lift. Our inspections routinely identify and repair minor concerns before they become issues that render lifts inoperative or unsafe. JWT Equipment Specialist is your Rotary and Challenger Master Distributor and Service Center. We inspect and service not only Rotary and Challenger but all the major lift brands (Stertil-Koni, Globe, ALM, etc.).
To sign up for lift inspections, complete the form below and email it back to JWT Equipment Specialists at [email protected]. One of our service writers will contact you to set a date when we will be in your area. If you have any questions regarding the program, you can reach the service department at 844-JWT-SERV (844-598-7378).
What you can expect when a JWT Equipment Specialists Service Tech comes to your site
- Torque anchor bolts to maintenance specifications.
- Adjust equalizer cables.
- Adjust safety latch cables.
- On flip up adaptors replace missing hog rings with cotter pins.
- Top off fluids with customer supplied fluid.
- On in-ground lifts remove cover and inspect mechanical components for corrosion and wear.
- Check cassette for water and hydraulic oil accumulation.
- Check condition of lift lock and visible hoses.
- Replace cover.
- All follow up work as a result of the inspection is at a discounted hourly rate ($100/hour) and 10% discount on parts.
2022 LIFT INSPECTION PRICING
- Above-Ground Lifts: $100 per lift.
- In-Ground Lifts: $125 per lift.
All pricing is plus travel. Travel is at discounted rate of $85/hour.
Pricing is valid 01/01/22-12/31/22. Lift inspections will be scheduled between March 15 and October 31.
Every 4th Lift Inspection is FREE
IN-GROUND LIFT INSPECTION CLAUSE
To properly inspect the mechanical components of in-ground lifts removal of the cover plate is required. Successfully removing the cover bolts largely depends on condition of the bolts and plate. Rust and corrosion may result in broken bolts. In the event of broken fasteners, the repair of same will be completed at time and material rates. Such repairs are often time consuming and will make the lift/bay inoperable until the repairs are completed.