KEEP YOUR CLEAN BURN RUNNING JUST RIGHT
With warmer weather on the way, now is the time to service your Clean Burn waste oil furnace and/or boiler. Clean Burn recommends that you service your equipment every 700 to 1,000 hours of operation. Save money and reduce the likelihood of nuisance no heat calls by servicing your heating system now! The next heating season is never far away.
JWT Equipment Specialists is your Clean Burn Master Distributor and Service Center!
What you can expect when a JWT Equipment Specialists Service Tech comes to your site
- Vacuum ashes from combustion chamber and flue tubes.
- Vacuum chimney at breach, clean and adjust barometric damper for proper draft.
- Inspect burner for worn or weak components and upgrades.
- Clean and replace filters as needed in the tank, pump and canister.
- The following parts are included with the maintenance program: nozzle, air and oil components, pump gasket and screen, air and oil solenoid plungers and springs and a new canister O-ring.
- Any additional parts that need to be replaced will be at a 10% discount.
- Any required follow up work will be at a discounted hourly rate ($110.00) and 10% discount on parts.
- FREE telephone technical support in the fall if necessary.
2021 Clean Burn Maintenance Program Pricing
Sign up by August 31, 2021 to receive the discounted rate!
Customers in PA & DE $600 per unit plus travel*
Customers in NJ $625** per unit plus travel*
**$625 includes the emission test that is required in NJ.
*Travel is at a discounted rate of $75/hour
The emission test is pass or fail.
After August 31, standard rates apply for on-site time ($125/hour) and parts.
Requirements for the Program
This program excludes discontinued models however; we do service all Clean Burn models. Billing for those models would be time and material at the discounted rate of $110/hour and 10% off parts. Each unit must not have run for more than 1,500 hours since it was last serviced. Customer must have enough oil to fire the unit at time service is completed. If a man lift or special equipment is required to reach or gain access to the equipment, a rental fee may be charged.
To sign up for the maintenance program, complete the form below and one of our service writers will contact you to set a date for service. If you have any questions regarding the program, you can reach the service department at 844-JWT-SERV (844-598-7378)